Opus Research is a diversified advisory and analysis firm providing critical insight on software and services that support multimodal customer care. Opus Research is focused on “Conversational Commerce,” the merging of intelligent assistant technologies, contact center automation, intelligent authentication, enterprise collaboration and mobile commerce. Sector analysis includes:
- Self-Service & Assisted Self-Service – Inside contact centers and beyond, as marketing and customer care operations extend throughout the enterprise and into social media settings.
- Intelligent Assistants – Exemplary integrations of natural language understanding, speech processing, artificial intelligence and analytics to support e-commerce, messaging and device control.
- Intelligent Authentication – An area of long-standing market expertise, Opus Research covers identity management, speaker verification and directory applications to support trusted commerce.
Opus Research organizes and produces industry-leading events that feature case studies, in-depth panel discussions and unprecedented networking opportunities for enterprises, customers, solutions providers, and technology vendors to foster new business opportunities in emerging markets.
Intelligent Assistants Conference — Intelligent Assistants (IAs) are redefining digital commerce and customer care as enterprises introduce intelligent assistants to provide an engaging customer experience using natural language understanding, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. The groundbreaking Intelligent Assistants Conference series, which began in 2014, showcases efforts to improve customer experience, mobile apps, e-commerce, self-service efficiency, chatbots and conversational commerce.
Intelligent Authentication Conference — A conference dedicated to building awareness, understanding and appreciation of accurate, affordable and scalable platforms for identity verification and continuous authentication. First launched in 2007, this long-standing Opus Research event series began with focus on voice biometrics as a showcase for friction-free, multi-channel authentication and fraud reduction. Today, Intelligent Authentication (IAuth) is an emerging opportunity area integrating platforms, protocols and practices that make the complex tasks associated with user identification and verification strong, simple and seamless.
Research & Analysis
Opus Research interacts with its clients through distinct channels:
- Advisory Service — Primary offering is our subscription-based Advisory Service in which clients gain access to our forecasts, market models and analysis, which support strategic planning, business development and go-to-market tactics.
- Consulting Services — Providing clients with in-depth research and analysis related to specific business issues that they face in the interactive services sector.
Opus Research provides market analysis to support strategic planning and go-to-market tactics for providers of core technologies. We have compiled a mature and tested knowledge base and forecasting tool in the areas of voice, directory and identity-based application infrastructures and mediated services to provide clear guidelines for success in an ever-changing multimodal customer care landscape.
Surveys & Market Trends
Opus Research conducts intensive qualitative and quantitative research of service providers, vendors and end users. Through consumer surveys and executive interviews, we investigate the key factors that impact success, including competitive forces, growth drivers, potential obstacles, technological, and regulatory issues and trends.
Contact: For more information about reports, research or becoming an Opus Research client:
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
P | 1-415-904-7666