Opus Research is a diversified advisory and analysis firm providing critical insight on software and services that support multimodal customer care. Opus Research is focused on “Conversational Commerce,” the merging of intelligent assistant technologies, contact center automation, voice security and authentication, indoor location, enterprise collaboration and mobile commerce. Sector analysis includes:
- Self-Service & Assisted Self-Service – Inside contact centers and beyond, as marketing and customer care operations extend throughout the enterprise and into social media settings.
- Web Services Infrastructure – To support a broad spectrum of end-user driven search, discovery, interactions and transactions in real-time.
- Intelligent Assistants – Exemplary integrations of natural language understanding, speech processing, artificial intelligence and analytics to support e-commerce, messaging and device control.
- Voice Security and Authentication – An area of long-standing market expertise, Opus Research covers identity management, speaker verification and directory applications to support trusted commerce.
- Indoor Location and Analytics – Analyzing the challenges and opportunities created by the convergence of indoor location technologies, placed-based marketing and analytics.
Opus Research organizes and produces industry-leading events that feature case studies, in-depth panel discussions and unprecedented networking opportunities for enterprises, customers, solutions providers, and technology vendors to foster new business opportunities in emerging markets.
VBC: The Voice Security and Authentication Conference — First launched in 2007, VBC delves into how voice authentication technologies prevent phone-based fraud in contact centers and unlock intriguing opportunities for secure commerce on mobile and electronic devices.
Place Conference: The Business of Location — Launched in October 2013, a unique industry event covering how indoor positioning, offline analytics and indoor mobile-location targeting is improving the way that retailers, venue owners, manufacturers and brands manage operations, marketing and the customer experience.
Intelligent Assistants Conference — Premiering in September 2014, showcasing efforts to improve mobile customer experience, self-service efficiency, Web-based chat effectiveness and conversational commerce by investing in solutions that put natural language processing, machine learning, artificial intelligence and advanced analytics resources into practice in the real world.
Research & Analysis
Opus Research interacts with its clients through distinct channels:
- Advisory Service — Primary offering is our subscription-based Advisory Service in which clients gain access to our forecasts, market models and analysis, which support strategic planning, business development and go-to-market tactics.
- Consulting Services — Providing clients with in-depth research and analysis related to specific business issues that they face in the interactive services sector.
Opus Research provides market analysis to support strategic planning and go-to-market tactics for providers of core technologies. We have compiled a mature and tested knowledge base and forecasting tool in the areas of voice, directory and identity-based application infrastructures and mediated services to provide clear guidelines for success in an ever-changing multimodal customer care landscape.
Surveys & Market Trends
Opus Research conducts intensive qualitative and quantitative research of service providers, vendors and end users. Through consumer surveys and executive interviews, we investigate the key factors that impact success, including competitive forces, growth drivers, potential obstacles, technological, and regulatory issues and trends.
Contact: For more information about reports, research or becoming an Opus Research client:
E | email@example.com
P | 1-415-904-7666