Opus Research is a research-based advisory firm providing critical insight and analysis of enterprise spending on software and services that support multimodal customer care. Opus Research calls this market “Conversational Commerce” with tailored coverage and sector analysis to include:
- Self-Service & Assisted Self-Service – Inside contact centers and beyond, as marketing and customer care operations extend throughout the enterprise and into social media settings.
- Voice & Call Processing Platforms – Input/output for access, control, messaging and self-service applications
- Web Services Infrastructure – To support a broad spectrum of end-user driven search, discovery, interactions and transactions in real-time.
- Personal Virtual Assistance – Exemplary integrations of natural language understanding, speech processing, artificial intelligence and analytics to support e-commerce, messaging and device control.
- I2Go: Mobile + Location – Analyzing the challenges and opportunities created by the convergence of mobile technology, new consumer behaviors and placed-based marketing and analytics.
- Identity, Biometrics and Directory Applications – An area of long-standing market expertise, Opus Research covers identity management, speaker verification and directory applications to support trusted commerce.
Opus Research interacts with its clients through three distinct channels:
- Advisory Service — Primary offering is our subscription-based Advisory Service in which clients gain access to our forecasts, market models and analysis, which support strategic planning, business development and go-to-market tactics.
- Consulting Services — Providing clients with in-depth research and analysis related to specific business issues that they face in the interactive services sector.
- Industry Events — Opus Research develops, produces and participates in a multitude of successful and informative events.
Research & Analysis
Opus Research provides market analysis to support strategic planning and go-to-market tactics for providers of core technologies. We have compiled a mature and tested knowledge base and forecasting tool in the areas of voice, directory and identity-based application infrastructures and mediated services to provide clear guidelines for success in an ever-changing multimodal customer care landscape.
Surveys & Market Trends
Opus Research conducts intensive qualitative and quantitative research of service providers, vendors and end users. Through consumer surveys and executive interviews, we investigate the key factors that impact success, including competitive forces, growth drivers, potential obstacles, technological, and regulatory issues and trends.
Contact: For more information about reports, research or becoming an Opus Research client:
Director of Business Development
E | email@example.com
P | 1-415-904-7666